- Admission Guidelines 2018 - B.Sc - Nursing, BPT, BOT and B.Sc - AHS
- B.Sc. Nursing
- M.Sc. NPCC
- M.Sc. Nursing
- Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing
- B.P.T - Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- B.O.T - Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
- M.P.T - Master of Physiotherapy Therapy
- M.Sc. - Faculty of Medicine
- B.Sc. Allied Health Sciences
- Fellowship In Allergy & Clinical Immunology
SAVEETHA MEDICAL COLLEGE AND HOSPITAL
THANDALAM, Chennai - 602105.
To the candidates allotted through centralized counseling by
MCC of DGHS, New Delhi for admission to
Name of College
|Saveetha medical college and hospital,Thandalam, chennai - 602105|
|Annual Tuition fees payable||
Stipend to M.D./M.S
I - Year Rs.27800/- per month
II - Year Rs.29500/- per month
III - Year Rs.31200/- per month
|Hostel facility is available for male and female students separately.|
Annual hostel fee
Rs. 1,00,000/- per academic year inclusive of mess charges
|6.||Amount of Fee to be deducted if any candidate resigns/withdraws after joining the PG courses, on allotment by DGHS.||Entire fee paid by the candidate will be deducted. In addition, the candidates shall be required to remit the fees for the remaining two years course period also (Except those who produce up gradation letter issued by the DGHS).|
|7.||Time for Refund of amount, if any.||14 days|
1. a) Candidates who have been allotted through centralized counseling by the MCC of DGHS, New Delhi for admission to M.D./M.S courses in the Deemed to be University for the academic year 2018-19, are advised to report and complete the admission process within the date and time specified in the „Allotment Letter‟ issued by the DGHS.
Venue for reporting by the candidates
Saveetha medical college and hospital,
Thandalam, Chennai - 602105
b) The candidates should report along with original certificates and Demand Draft for tuition and other fees or UTR No. for Electronic Fund Transfer through RTGS as specified herein below.
2. The candidates should bring the following certificates/documents in Original (along with 2 sets of photocopies of the same):-
- Allotment letter issued by the MCC of DGHS,NewDelhi.
- Admit Card issued by NBE.
- Result/Rank Letter issued by NBE.
- Aadhaar Card(which will be returned after verification)
- 10th and 12th Mark sheets
- MBBS Degree Certificate/Provisional Certificate.
- MBBS Internship Certificate.
- Permanent Medical/Dental Council Registratin Certificate issued by MCI/DCI or any State Medical/Dental Council.
- MBBS Mark Statements(FirstYear toFinal Year).
- MBBS Conslidated Statement of marks.
- MBBS Attempt Certificate (First year to Final year).
- MBBS Transfer Certificate.
- MBBS Conduct Certificate issued by theHead of Institution Last Studied.
- Six Passport size & Two Stamp size colour photographs (same as in NEET admit card)
- Any one of the identification proofs(ID Proof as mentined inthe information Bulletin published by the National Board of Examinations. i.e., (PANCard/ Driving License/VoterID/Passprot).
- Passport with student VISA,PIO card or OCI card for NRI students only.
3. 3. i. Candidates without original certificates / documents, shall not be allowed to take admission in the allotted Medical/Dental College.
ii. Candidates who have deposited their original documents with any other institute/college/University and come for admission with a certificate stating that “their original certificates are deposited with institute/college/University”
shall not be allowed to take admission in the allotted Medical/Dental College.
4. Allotment letter given by DGHS for admission, is subject to fulfillment of all eligibility criteria prescribed by the MCI/DCI and medical fitness of the candidates. Those who do not fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria and not found medically fit will not be admitted to the course of study to which they are allotted by the DGHS.
5. M.D./M.S. COURSES OFFERED, SANCTIONED SEATS AND ANNUAL TUITION (2018-19)
ANNUAL FEES FOR
ANNUAL FEES FOR
|1||M.S (Anatomy)||RECOGNISED||2||Rs.5 lakhs||-||-|
|2||M.D (Physiology)||PERMITTED||2||Rs.5 lakhs||-||-|
|3||M.D (Bio-Chemistry)||PERMITTED||2||Rs.5 lakhs||-||-|
|4||M.D (Pharmacology)||RECOGNISED||1||Rs.5 lakhs||-||-|
|5||M.D ( Microbiology)||RECOGNISED||4||Rs.5 lakhs||-||-|
|6||M.D ( Community Medicine)||PERMITTED||1||Rs.10 lakhs||-||-|
|7||M.D ( Pathology)||PERMITTED||3||Rs.15 lakhs||-||-|
|8||M.D ( Psychiatry)||PERMITTED||1||Rs.20 lakhs||-||-|
|9||M.D ( Anaesthesiology)||RECOGNISED||4||Rs.20 lakhs||-||-|
|10||M.S (ENT)||RECOGNISED||2||Rs.25 lakhs||-||-|
|11||M.S (Ophthalmology)||RECOGNISED||1||Rs.30 lakhs||-||-|
|12||M.D ( General Medicine)||RECOGNISED||3||Rs35 lakhs||1||60000USD|
M.S ( General
|14||M.S (Orthopaedics)||PERMITTED||1||Rs.35 lakhs||1||70000USD|
|15||M.S (Obstetrics and Gynaecology)||PERMITTED||2||Rs.35 lakhs||1||65000USD|
|16||M.D ( Paediatrics )||PERMITTED||1||Rs.35 lakhs||1||65000USD|
|17||M.D (Chest Medicine)||PERMITTED||1||Rs.35 lakhs||-||-|
|18||M.D (Radio diagnosis)||RECOGNISED||4||Rs.40 lakhs||1||70000USD|
|19||M.D ( Dermatology)||RECOGNISED||1||Rs.40 lakhs||1||70000USD|
Other Fee details (2018-19)
|University Registration Fee:||Rs.3, 500/-|
Rs.25,000/- (Refundable at the end of the Course)
6. Mode of payment of fees:
a) Tuition and other fee specified above may be paid either by Demand Draft drawn in favour of Saveetha medical college, payable at Chennai OR by Electronic Fund Transfer through RTGS (Cheques/Cash will not be accepted).
b) *Bank Account particulars Saveetha medical college and hospital,
Thandalam, Chennai – 602105
Saveetha medical college
|Bank Name||CITY UNION BANK LIMITED|
|Bank Branch Address||
*Note: RTGS payment receipt with UTR No. should be produced along with the original certificates at the time of reporting for admission Saveetha medical college and hospital,Thandalam,Chennai
i. If a candidate fails to report on the date and time specified by MCC of DGHS in the allotment order along with the original Certificates/Documents and/or fails to pay the tuition fee by Demand Draft/Electronic Fund Transfer through RTGS with UTR No. (For NRI Students through Wire Transfer) on the day of admission, he/she will not permitted to proceed with the admission process. The vacancy arising there from will be duly notified to the DGHS.
ii. If any candidate withdraws from the course of study in which he/she was admitted, after the expiry of the cut-off date prescribed for admission to that course of study or in mid-term and the seat is rendered vacant, the first year fee paid will be forfeited and the student will also be required to remit the „entire course fee‟ for the remaining years of the course period.
iii. Students will be governed by all the University rules including rules for refund of fee, disciplinary rules, hostel rules and UGC/MCI/DCI Regulations for Curbing the Menace of Ragging.
iv. At the time of admission, candidates should sign declaration/undertakings declaring that they shall abide by the rules and regulation of the University including anti-ragging Regulations of the UGC/MCI/DCI and observe good conduct and behavior and that they are bound by the University rules on payment of fees/refund of fees.