All eligible candidates (whose details have been uploaded in the website of MCC of DGHS, Govt. of India, after mop-up round on 26.05.2018) are invited to apply, upto 5.00 p.m on 28.05.2018
Kindly click the link
and submit the application at Saveetha Medical College,Thandalam.
The vacancy position, at the end of MCC of DGHS mop-up round counseling on 26.05.2018 is, as follows:-
|S.No||Name of the course||Recognized||Permitted||General/NRI Seat||Tuition Fee
|1||MD - Anatomy||2||-||GENERAL||Rs.5,00,000|
|2||MD - Physiology||-||2||GENERAL||Rs.5,00,000|
|3||MD - Biochemistry||-||2||GENERAL||Rs.5,00,000|
|4||MD - Microbiology||2||-||GENERAL||Rs.5,00,000|
|5||MS-Othopaedics||-||1||NRI||70000 US Dollars|
|6||MS-Obstetrics and Gynaecology||-||1||NRI||65000 US dollars|
|University Registration Fee:||Rs.3, 500/-|
|Caution deposit:||Rs.25,000/- (Refundable at the end of the Course)|
The following certificates in original and Tuition Fee as DD or RTGS are to be submitted at the time of admission.
(along with3sets ofphotocopies ofthesame)
- Allotment letter issued by the MCC of DGHS,NewDelhi.
- Admit Card issued by NBE.
- Result/Rank Letter issued by NBE.
- Aadhaar Card(which will be returned after verification)
- 10th and 12th Mark sheets
- MBBS Degree Certificate/Provisional Certificate.
- MBBS Internship Certificate.
- Permanent Medical/Dental Council Registratin Certificate issued by MCI/DCI or anyStateMedical/DentalCuncil.
- MBBS Mark Statements(FirstYear toFinal Year).
- MBBS Conslidated Statement of marks.
- MBBS Attempt Certificate (First year to Final year).
- MBBS Transfer Certificate.
- MBBS Conduct Certificate issued by theHead of Institution Last Studied.
- Six Passport size & Two Stamp size colour photographs (same as in NEET admit card)
- Any one of the identification proofs(ID Proof as mentined inthe information Bulletin published by theNational Board of Examinations. i.e., (PANCard/ Driving License/VoterID/Passprot).
- Passport with student VISA,PIO card or OCI card for NRI students only.
a)Tuitionandotherfee may be paid either by Demand Draft drawn in favourof
Saveetha medical college,
payable at Chennai OR by Electronic Fund Transfer throughRTGS (Cheques/Cash will not be accepted).
b)*Bank Account particulars Saveetha medical college and hospital,
Thandalam, Chennai – 602105
||Saveetha medical college|
*Note: RTGSpaymentreceiptwithUTRNo.shouldbeproducedalongwiththeoriginal certificatesatthetimeofreportingforadmissionSaveetha medical college and hospital,Thandalam,Chennai
1. Only those candidates who fulfill all the prescribed eligibility criteria prescribed by the MCC/MCI/DCI this University will be considered for admission on merit basis, in the order of NEET All-India-Rank. Mere “Application” by the candidates or “receipt of e-mail” from the Deemed to be University shall not entitle the candidates to counseling or admission.
2. If any candidate fails either to produce the required certificates (in original) or make payment of the specified tuition fee and other fees, he/she will not be considered for counseling and admission.
3.Candidates without original certificate/ documents shall not be allowed to take admission. Candidates who have deposited their original documents with any other Institute/ College/ University and come for admission with a certificate stating that "their original certificates are deposited with the Institute /College/ University" will not be allowed to take admission.