SAVEETHA MEDICAL COLLEGE AND HOSPITAL
THANDALAM, Chennai - 602105.
To the candidates allotted through centralized counseling by
MCC of DGHS, New Delhi for admission to
Name of College
|Saveetha medical college and hospital,Thandalam, chennai - 602105|
|Hostel facility is available for male and female students separately.|
|6.||Amount of Fee to be deducted if any candidate resigns/withdraws after joining the course, on allotment by DGHS.||Entire fee paid by the candidate will be deducted. In addition, the candidates shall be required to remit the fees for the remaining course period also (Except those who produce up gradation letter issued by the DGHS).|
|7.||Time for Refund of amount, if any.||14 days|
1. a) Candidates who have been allotted through centralized counseling by the MCC of DGHS, New Delhi for admission to MBBS course in the Deemed to be University for the academic year 2018-19, are advised to report and complete the admission process within the date and time specified in the „Allotment Letter‟ issued by the DGHS.
Venue for reporting by the candidates
Saveetha medical college and hospital,
Thandalam, Chennai - 602105
b) The candidates should report along with original certificates and Demand Draft for tuition and other fees or UTR No. for Electronic Fund Transfer through RTGS as specified herein below.
2. The candidates should bring the following certificates/documents in Original (along with 2 sets of photocopies of the same):-
- Admit Cards of Exam issued by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
- Result/ Rank letter issued by CBSE.
- Date of Birth Certificate (if Metric Certificate does not bear the same)
- Class 10th Certificate IV. Class 10+2 Certificate
- Class 10+2 Marks Sheet
- Eight (8) Passport size photograph same as affixed on the application form.
- Provisional allotment letter generated on-line.
- Aadhar and PAN card
- For NRI/ OCI candidates appearing for Deemed Universities following documents are mandatory: a) Passport copy of sponsorer
b) Sponsorship affidavit (stating that sponsorer is ready to bear the expenses for the whole duration of study)
c) Relationship Affidavit (Relation of Candidate with the sponsorer)
X. The Candidate should also bring the following certificate, if applicable:
- SC/ST Certificate issued by the competent authority (in the standard format as specified in the prospectus/information bulletin) and it should be in English or Hindi in language. Sub caste should be clearly mentioned in the certificate. Some of the States insist for English version of Caste Certificate. In case the certificate is in regional language the candidate should carry a Attested translated copy of the certificate in English/ Hindi.
- OBC certificate issued by the competent authority. The sub- caste should tally with the Central List of OBC. The OBC candidates should not belong to Creamy Layer to claim OBC reservation benefit. The OBC certificate must be in the standard format as mentioned in the prospectus/ Information Bulletin. (c) Disability Certificate issued from a duly constituted and authorized Medical Board for 21
- Benchmark Disabilities as per the Rights of Persons with Disability Act 2016 (RPWD Act, 2016). (Please see clause 10.1 of Information Bulletin of AIPMT/NEET for admission to MBBS Courses, published by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) for details). No other PH certificate, issued by any other Authority/Hospital will be entertained.
3. i. Candidates without original certificates / documents, shall not be allowed to take admission in the allotted Medical/Dental College.
ii. Candidates who have deposited their original documents with any other institute/college/University and come for admission with a certificate stating that “their original certificates are deposited with institute/college/University”
shall not be allowed to take admission in the allotted Medical/Dental College.
4. Allotment letter given by DGHS for admission, is subject to fulfillment of all eligibility criteria prescribed by the MCI/DCI and medical fitness of the candidates. Those who do not fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria and not found medically fit will not be admitted to the course of study to which they are allotted by the DGHS.
Fee details-MBBS (2018-19)
|Tution fees||Rs.2200000 per annum|
|University Registration Fee:||Rs.3, 500/-|
Rs.25,000/- (Refundable at the end of the Course)
Total fees to be paid at the time of admission-2340000-200000= Rs.2140000
NRI fees- 52000 USD –Rs200000
2. Mode of payment of fees:
a) Tuition and other fee specified above may be paid either by Demand Draft drawn in favour of Saveetha medical college payable at Chennai OR by Electronic Fund Transfer through RTGS (Cheques/Cash will not be accepted).
b) *Bank Account particulars Saveetha medical college and hospital,
Thandalam, Chennai – 602105
Saveetha medical college
|Bank Name||CITY UNION BANK LIMITED|
|Bank Branch Address||
*Note: RTGS payment receipt with UTR No. should be produced along with the original certificates at the time of reporting for admission Saveetha medical college and hospital,Thandalam,Chennai
i. If a candidate fails to report on the date and time specified by MCC of DGHS in the allotment order along with the original Certificates/Documents and/or fails to pay the tuition fee by Demand Draft/Electronic Fund Transfer through RTGS with UTR No. (For NRI Students through Wire Transfer) on the day of admission, he/she will not permitted to proceed with the admission process. The vacancy arising there from will be duly notified to the DGHS.
ii. If any candidate withdraws from the course of study in which he/she was admitted, after the expiry of the cut-off date prescribed for admission to that course of study or in mid-term and the seat is rendered vacant, the first year fee paid will be forfeited and the student will also be required to remit the „entire course fee‟ for the remaining years of the course period.
iii. Students will be governed by all the University rules including rules for refund of fee, disciplinary rules, hostel rules and UGC/MCI/DCI Regulations for Curbing the Menace of Ragging.
iv. At the time of admission, candidates should sign declaration/undertakings declaring that they shall abide by the rules and regulation of the University including anti-ragging Regulations of the UGC/MCI/DCI and observe good conduct and behavior and that they are bound by the University rules on payment of fees/refund of fees.