• The hospital offers X-rays, mammography, CT and MR scan at low cost to all patients compared to government run institutions in the entire country. Ultrasound scans are done at a nominal charge of ~20 rupees. In patients, who cannot afford even the minimal cost, the entire radiological investigations are performed free of cost.
• The Department of Radiology at Saveetha Medical College is a dynamic area with ever-improving facilities.
• We provide patient centric imaging services using state of the art technology at affordable cost. Our imaging centre performs 180 X rays, 100 Ultrasound, 35 CT, 12 MRI examinations and 10 radiological procedures including image-guided interventions each day.
| Our highlights include:
• Fully Integrated PACS (Picture Archiving and Communications System) based on the advanced image-processing software, Osirix for Mac, reportable from anywhere, any computer and portable devices like iPad and iPhone.
• Newly installed, updated, next-generation 1.5 Tesla Philips MRI Multiva scanner with capability of performing advanced applications such as whole body, breast, cardiac MR, CSF flow analysis, tractography, vessel navigation, functional imaging and non contrast angiography.
• Siemens multislice spiral whole body CT scanner with advanced 3D post processing tools.
• Newly installed, Philips HD11XE ultrasound machine with advanced 3D/4D imaging
• 4 Ultrasound scanner including portable with cardiac echocardiography in addition to standard color Doppler and 2D imaging facility.
• 11nos of X ray machines comprising high frequency X ray machines and portable machines.
• AGFA Computed Radiography for superior image clarity, digital storage and faster image acquisition of X Rays
• GE alpha ST digital mammography for high resolution breast imaging at low radiation dose
• State of the art Philips Centron Interventional radiology suite with cutting edge technology for endovascular, neuroradiology and minimally invasive interventions with 3D rotational angiography facilities.